While some pets can tolerate being bathed at home, many others do not. If you would prefer the services of a professional groomer, reserve an appointment at Marion Veterinary Hospital in Ocala. We can accommodate both dogs and cats in our clean, safe grooming facility, and our groomers love giving pets an enjoyable, low-stress experience. Keeping your pet healthy involves more than medicine; regular grooming helps to prevent dirt, oil, and parasites from accumulating on their skin and in their coat. We guarantee that your pet will feel comfortable and refreshed when they leave our grooming facility.
Whether your pet needs a medicated bath, a trim, or all of the above, we can accommodate them with these services:
- Baths and blow-outs
- Medicated baths (for skin conditions and allergies)
- Nail trims
- Specialty cuts
- Ear cleanings
- Cat grooming
- Anal gland expression
- Bandanas, bows and nail polish (by request only)
Benefits of Having Your Pet Groomed
- A soft, shiny, healthy coat
- Clean, healthy skin free of dirt, oil, dandruff, and parasites
- Well-trimmed nails promote proper foot posture and a healthy gait
- The groomer can check for ear, eye and skin problems, and recommend treatment when necessary
- Your pet will look and feel their best
You can supplement your pet’s grooming by brushing them at home to remove dead hairs and dandruff, which improves their shedding ability. This also gives you and your pet additional bonding time.
Introduce your pet to our staff when they are young to acclimate them to the grooming experience. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have about our grooming services. Furthermore, we can help you decide how often your pet will need to be professionally groomed. Our goal is to not only make pets look and feel their best, but to also provide them with a stress-free, personalized grooming visit.
Schedule an appointment with one of our friendly groomers by calling us today at 352-867-5553.